Specialist in residential care home build projects and domestic adaptations; Care Environments are challenging.
The needs of patients and clients whether in care institutions, hospitals or their own homes are critical and working in care environments needs a special approach.
PJB Construction are sensitive to working with vulnerable clients and are always courteous, considerate and obliging.
We work extensively in care environments, providing worry free, high quality electrical, building, plumbing, decorating and flooring services. We can offer advice and the benefit of our experience; we guarantee we will be sensitive and offer prompt quality service.
We offer competitive pricing, employ our own skilled trades people and apprentices, sourcing and managing any additional specialist skills required. We also offer a reactive maintenance service, guaranteeing to attend site within 24 hours of a maintenance call out.
We work with partners ‘Designate’ and ‘the Art of Bathrooms’ to offer occupational therapist lead design and state of the art bathroom products.
- bedroom refurbishment programmes, from single units to multiple en-suite bedroom projects
- access ramps,and disability support appliances;
- bathroom adaptations including wet rooms,
- specialist ‘changing’ beds with washing facilities
- walk in level entry showers and specialist hoist systems for baths;
- specialist ‘salon’ facilities and bedroom refurbishments in care homes.
- call systems for nursing stations;
- door entry and closure systems;
- emergency lighting.