Convert Factory to Warehouse and Office Environment
As a dilapidations project, PJB Solutions were required to restore and make good a factory environment at end of lease.
They were then required to convert the building to warehouse and offices ready for new client to take possession. This involved:
- Strip electrics back to sub stations,
- Remove old machinery,
- Fill and cement machinery pits,
- Diamond-grind flooring and replace with epoxy resin floor covering.
- Deep clean internal wall and roof,
- Clean external walls, windows and roofing,
- Decorate all offices and factory spaces,
- Provide and lay new carpet tiles in offices,
- Replace toilet facilities and renovate rest rooms,
- Remove all overhead pipe work,
- Renovate gas space heaters and boiler,
- Replace retaining wall to the side of the warehouse.
PJB Solutions had to work to tight timescales to make sure the facility was ready for the new lease holders; they worked around the clock to complete.
It was essential to coordinate specialist trades and equipment to keep the project on track